Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Life in Ten Years

Honestly, at this point in my life I haven't even thought about what I would like to be doing for a career or even where I would like to be in ten years. I do know, however, that whatever job I have must make me happy. After working as a cashier in a grocery store for three years in high school, I realized that I never want that kind of job. Hopefully the whole going to school thing works out and ten years from now I will be settled down with my wife and maybe a kid or two. I don't need to have enormous amounts of money so long as I can make a good living and my job makes me happy. My lifestyle would ideally be one where I work to live and not live to work. I don't ever want to be tied down by my job because that would grow really old really fast. After college I hope to move back to Maryland because that's where all my friends and family are at. Even if I received some great job offer elsewhere, I think I would still take the mediocre job back in Maryland so long as I was around friends and family. Ultimately, I don't exactly know where I'm going to be in ten years, but hopefully some of these things come true and I can be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment