Sunday, February 1, 2009

Free Topic

Since today is Super Bowl Sunday, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about that. Personally, I hope the Cardinals end up winning because I absolutely despise the Steelers. Since I was born and raised in Maryland, I was inclined to dislike the Steelers while making the Ravens my team. Although the Steelers are favored to win, I hope the game is closer than expected with the end result being an Arizona victory. Even more reason as to why I hope the Steelers lose is because they are in the same division as the Ravens. Unfortunately, the Steelers beat the Ravens three times this year and after every Steelers victory, every fan of theirs talked enormous amounts of trash. Naturally, I did not like this all too much and it made me dislike the Steelers and their fans even more. To sum things up, I hate the Steelers and hope the Cardinals pull out a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment