Sunday, February 22, 2009

Class Presentations

My three favorite presentations were The Best Active Athlete, What Are the Odds of Making a Hole-In-One?, and Cincinnati's Skyline Chili. All three speakers did a good job of knowing the material they were taking about and presenting it in a way that was easy to understand and follow along with. I liked the first two because I am a big sports fan and almost anything about sports interests me. I liked the chili presentation mostly because it tasted so good and I was hungry at the time but Joe did a good job presenting as well. All three were personable and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. I learned a lot about golfing and I really liked David's idea for his presentation. All in all, these three presentations stood out the most in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment