Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Project

As far as the client project goes, I am excited to see what our group can come up with. I know that we have a bunch of really smart and creative people in our group so I think it will be fun to do this project from the creative point rather than just by using strictly statistics and information. In terms of specific ideas, I am unsure of what exactly we will be doing but I do know that we have some people who know a lot about graphics and digital imaging and editing so that will probably be incorporate somehow. My biggest concern at this point is coming up with a strategy as to how we could creatively engage other students and make them take note of the project. Once we come up with something, however, I think it will become easier to build upon the idea and make some headway. I like the group we have and I think we are getting along pretty well. I do not really have any questions at this point in the project, but I am sure that as we move along I will undoubtedly encounter some situations that need clarifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment